My Laws

What to do if my employer does not pay my salary in India?

अवैतनिक वेतन के मामलों में, एक कर्मचारी (i) मामले को सुलझाने के लिए श्रम आयुक्त से संपर्क कर सकता है, या (ii) नियोक्ता से बकाया धन की वसूली के लिए औद्योगिक विवाद अधिनियम, 1947 की धारा 33 (सी) के तहत मुकदमा दायर कर सकता है, या (iii) वेतन भुगतान अधिनियम 1936 के तहत सक्षम प्राधिकारी के पास मामला दर्ज करें।

रुपये से अधिक कमाने वाले अधिकारियों और प्रबंधकों के लिए। 18,000/-, नागरिक प्रक्रिया संहिता के आदेश 37 के तहत एक सारांश मुकदमा चलाया जा सकता है, अधिमानतः अवैतनिक वेतन का भुगतान करने के लिए कंपनी को कानूनी नोटिस के बाद। किसी कंपनी पर कंपनी अधिनियम 2013 की धारा 447 या भारतीय दंड संहिता के तहत धोखाधड़ी का मामला भी दर्ज किया जा सकता है।

In cases of unpaid salary, an employee can (i) approach the labour commissioner to reconcile the matter, or (ii) file a suit under Section 33(c) of Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 for recovery of money due from an employer, or (iii) file a case with the competent authority under Payment of Wages Act 1936. For executives and managers earning above Rs. 18,000/-, a summary suit under order 37 of the Code of Civil Procedure can be pursued, preferably following a legal notice to the company to clear unpaid salaries. A company may also be booked for fraud under Sec 447 of Companies Act 2013 or under the Indian Penal Code.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button